AT&T is bringing it all together for our customers, from revolutionary smartphones to next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses.
For more than a century, we have consistently provided innovative, reliable, high-quality products and services and excellent customer care. Today, our mission is to connect people with their world, everywhere they live and work, and do it better than anyone else. We're fulfilling this vision by creating new solutions for consumers and businesses and by driving innovation in the communications and entertainment industry. We seek qualified candidate for the below position.
Location: Glendale, CA
Job Title: Software Engineer Java
Are you looking for a fast moving, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products?
Join our dedicated and talented team of individuals all focused on creating the best products in the marketplace. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer-Java in our Glendale, CA offices.
AT&T Interactive is building the biggest and best hyper local ad network focused on mobile engagement. With this evolution, we are poised to transform the modern interactive local ad landscape.
We have incredible local reach and we’ve created an amazing local experience. All supported by bleeding edge technology: mobile SDKs, RESTful APIs and distributed computing.
· Develop leading-edge advertising solutions with large revenue impact
· Responsible for building applications from prototype to robust 24/7 production systems
· Collaborate with product and QA team members
· Document code and system designs
· Provide application support and systems maintenance
· BS or equivalent in Computer Science required.
· Minimum 5 years professional experience and a strong working knowledge of Java
· Experience in developing low latency, highly scalable 24/7 systems.
· Proficient knowledge of programming concepts such as concurrency and threading. Strong Java Concurrency Package experience.
· Experience with designing and implementing high-volume, high-performance, real-time systems
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits including a matching 401(k), bonuses, and a casual yet high-energy work environment.
Click here for more details and how to apply at AT & T Career Website